For our 5th project, I wanted all of the logos that I created to have something to do with travel in general versus strictly Paris. The first logo I came up with is a compass, something I never thought I would use since my days as a Girl Scout, but was the first thing I quickly asked for when I was completely lost in Florence. A map will get you far, but if you've lost your sense of direction it's easy to get turned around in a foreign place.
The 2nd logo is a more-stylized luggage tag. I wanted it to appear more light and feminine.
What would traveling be without an airplane? I liked this combination because I had debated using flags as a separate logo, but this way I was able to utilize both ideas into one concept.
And finally a suitcase. I would be lost without one and am quite impressed with the packing skills I've learned over the years. Managing to coordinate 8 days worth of outfits while making sure the luggage is still light enough to haul around is truly an art form.



No comments:
Post a Comment